Wednesday Happy Thoughts!

Sep 6, 2012

Happy Thursday everyone! This is obviously a late post, but its better late, than later :)

Happiness is:
1. My husband just took his regularization exams! Interview na lang, woooooohooooo!
2. Will be going to Boracay in October, thanks to2-free round trip tickets from Cebu Pacific! (Okay, papa-ticket pa lang)
3. Lots of work to do, but learning a lot too.
4. Magic Mike, Expendables and Amazing Spiderman.
5. My new haircut and newly dyed hair. I feel new!
6. My kids for being always a source of joy.
7. My eldest son is now officially a teenager. Hay.
8. My mom, for cooking such delicious dishes ( that does not help with my diet).
9. Razon's Halo-halo.
10. St Francis Square, he he.

To see how this started and for credits on the image, click here.


0 comments: to “ Wednesday Happy Thoughts!

Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster