Wednesday Happy Thoughts!

Sep 13, 2012

A belated Happy Wednesday to all this blessed Thursday! Apologies for the late posts but offline work has been overtaking my life and I have so little time online except on my blackberry.  Anyway, here are just some things I am happy about:

1. The Boracay trip for my husband and me this coming October is finally ticketed and confirmed. I am still looking for a hotel and one of my criteria is that it should have something like those arizona custom pools I saw on TV. This is actually a belated 14th wedding anniversary trip too!
2. The diet has started too, ha ha. So that I can wear a flattering swimwear, ahem.
3. The buffet spaghetti and pizza at TOSH last Friday with friends. Binge-ing before dieting, ha ha.
4. Work, and the learning that comes with it. This is the reason why I cant go online as much as I want.
5. Our Zumba class is so fun. And tiring! And the new season started yesterday. Perfect exercise for a couch potato like me.  I just wish I am able to dance a little after, ha ha.
6. No rice for 4 days and counting.
7. Buko Shake-my new addiction.
8. Lunch treat from my Ate. No rice. Ha ha.
9. My friend Vangie for being able to report back for work after her surgery.
10. Cathy and Blanda, for the peanut butter!  I miss these girls :)

For credits on the image and to see how this started, click here.


0 comments: to “ Wednesday Happy Thoughts!

Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster