A Spa Date at Rilassante Spa!

Oct 30, 2012

My friends Ehms, Rona and I had a spa date last October 26.  It was a holiday and what better way to spend it than to have a full-pampering afternoon with your best friends?  We bought 3 vouchers from Dealspot for P750 for the package that includes a body massage, body scrub, foot spa and facial.  It was a 4-hour delightful treat at Rilassante Spa!
 We were a little late at our 3pm appointment but we were immediately whisked inside for the foot spa. The spa was dimly lit, smelled nice (according to my friends because I was having a bad allergy attack) and the service was really good.
 After the footspa, we went to the other side of the spa for our body scrub.  We were in dimly-lighted room and we just lowered the curtains so that we can see each other.  But what little conversation we were having was cut short because we were so sleepy with all the pampering! My only complaint with Risallante was that they only have one shower and the water was not strong and there were no body wash.  So we took turns having our shower and then we went back for the massage.  It was heavenly!
After the massage, we whisk to another room for the facial.  Above is a picture I took: that's my halloween look, ha ha ha!
So here I was, well scrubbed and all, and sated from the wonderful massage! After that, my friends treated me to their super-belated birthday treat at Yellow Cab.  Despite my blinding headache due to the allergies, it was a super fun date with my best friends and I am indeed looking forward to more!

Risallante Spa is located at 2/F Jovita Bldg, Banawe cor Tirad Pass in Quezon City (infront of Orthopedic Hospital).


4 comments: to “ A Spa Date at Rilassante Spa!

  • Mark Michael Salin
    January 23, 2014  

    Rilassante Spa is just near our station (105.1 Crossover). Me & my wife just had our massage package there and it was a relaxing experience, especially the hot stone one. Kudos to the staff there for providing excellent service.

  • Anonymous
    March 11, 2014  

    Last December, my sisters and I went there for our 8 pm appointment. Sadly we were treated at almost 9:30 pm. The stone massage was great, can recommend it to your love ones. The bad thing is, the staffs having chitchats while doing the service. I even heard the other staff as if mocking her client for experiencing the massage for the first time. The staff said, " A katulong kayo, amo nyo yong kasama nyo", then laugh. The client was just so naive that she answered, yes, it's her first time and she's with her boss. They are working in a shipping cargo company. I'm just grateful the one treating me didn't have such chitchat with me, because I went there to have a massage and relax.

  • Anonymous
    March 20, 2014  

    how to go to rilassante spa from blumentrit LRT station? Thanks

  • Dinah
    March 24, 2014  

    Sorry, I am not familiar with Blumetrit. But from McDonalds in Banawe, just a tricycle ride away.

Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster