Choose Your House Location Wisely

Oct 3, 2012

Over lunch today, we had a nice discussion over making house buying decisions and what would really be a good place to choose.  My friend Vangie wanted a house somewhere in Cavite, because it only takes around 5 minutes and you will already be at SM Mall of Asia.  Joes said she wants a house in Montalban area as the two recent major metro flooding left it unaffected.  I said I want a house up the hills of Antipolo because both of my houses suffered from the flooding! Of course, I quickly changed my mind when they said it was a choice between flooding or landslide and other earthquake-related concerns.  I guess, each of us is right and wrong at the same time.  Since we all had to consider our own budgets, what could be the perfect place for one will not be good for the other.  Then they asked me again why I am not living in my house and instead chose to rent in the city.  I told them that the kids are in school and the house is too far away from where my husband works now.  But I know that we will move there someday so I have no plans of selling the house. I just cant, especially with all the effort I put into making it a home.  The tiled floor looks like the ones on display at barnardsflooring-america.com. I am so proud of this house because we built it from scratch so I will never sell it.  I cant bear to have it rented also.  I know one day, we will get to live there and that location will just be perfect for us!


Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster