I Can Be Body Beautiful at Any Age with Wacoal

Oct 29, 2012

I know I am perfect. I am the only one at the office who doesn't complain about fat cheeks,  big calves, big butt,  skinny arms, flat chest and the list goes on.  I am perfect just the way I am and my husband agree.  But if somebody else is to look at me, they will see a 30-something mother of 3 with a big belly, double chin and sagging arms! But hey, I gave birth to 3 wonderful kids and has been married to a wonderful man for almost 14 years so I have the perfect excuse to be fat, old and shabby looking! But I don't use these excuses because I continually work for a nice body.  I do Zumba exercises, I eat sensibly and dress according to my age and size and I am doing all this for ME! But I need all the help I can get and thanks to Wacoal, its possible to dress sensibly, and sexily! With the help of these beautiful Wacoal undergarments, I can hide unwanted fats, feel sexy and radiate confidence, making me feel just perfect in my own skin! Yes, I can be body beautiful at any age with Wacoal!

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and to the only eyes that matter, mine, I am body beautiful!  Thanks Wacoal!



Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster