TOSH Pasta and Pizza All You Can!

Oct 7, 2012

One Friday night, before my diet started, my office mates and I decided to try the eat-all-you-can offering at The Old Spaghetti House (TOSH) at Robinsons Galleria.  It was only for a limited time and only at P149 for pasta-all-you-can and add P50 for pizza-all you can.
 So for P199, we waited for 30 minutes to be seated as there were lots of people lining up.
 Stamped. And Hungry! Where's my pizza and pasta!  PG (patay-gutom) na kami!
 Then came the pizza, but they only have it in 4-cheese and pepperoni. But for eat all you can pizza at P50, I cant say I didn't get my money's worth because I did, and more!
 There were several kinds of pasta and since I am not a big fan, I tried them all and they were okay.  Not bad but not spectacular either.
 The servers just went around with a bowl of pasta and ypu will just ask for it when you want it, same with the pizza, but despite the number of diners, we had more than our fill!
So the eat-all-you can experience at TOSH was a big win! Well, not for our waistline, I am sure :)


Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster