Wednesday Happy Thoughts!

Oct 10, 2012

Happy Wednesday! Its already mid-week and that in itself is a cause for happiness:
1. A day and a week before our Boracay trip. Just me and hubby, so mala-honeymoon, ha ha.
2. No money, but no worries. Hakuna matata. God will provide.
3. Missing my mom who is still in the province, but so thankful for my sister Kris who is really stepping up to be a very responsible Tita.
4. The fun family day of our company at Manila Ocean Park.
5. The tons of pictures we took at the family day.
6. The side trip to Luneta's Children Playground to rest and put up our tired feet while the kids roam the park.
7. The killer Zumba session last night! It was punishment, ha ha.
8. Aryssa's leche flan and Pizza's left over cake. (Is anybody here on a diet, ha ha).
9. Kuya Mher's bopis. Made me forget my no-rice diet, I had more-rice diet instead.
10. Staying overnight at my sister's house and bonding with the kids!

To see how this started and for credits on the image, click here.


0 comments: to “ Wednesday Happy Thoughts!

Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster