Wednesday Happy Thoughts!

Oct 31, 2012

Happy Wednesday!  Happiness is:

1. The 4-day work week last week and this week's 3-day work week! Long vacations!
2. We bought a car. Its not new, but it will do.
3. I had my driver's license renewed! I can drive! Woohooo, yes to roadtrips!
4. I had my passport renewed at DFA in Robinsons Galleria and it was super fast.  Will get it on November 23 and then I will be ready for our Cambodia trip in February!
5. The Spa date with my BFF's Rona and Ehms last Friday.
6. Pichi-pichi
7. Zumba! I missed this!
8. My Apad and Sidney Sheldon's ebooks. Perfect companion while waiting at the doctor, etc.
9. Our new vouchers for Bejewelled spa. Ha ha, super gastos!
10. Going home to Batangas tomorrow.  Hoping for a safe trip.

To see how this started and for credits on the image, click here.
.


0 comments: to “ Wednesday Happy Thoughts!

Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster