A Simple Birthday Celebration

Nov 26, 2012

My son celebrated his 10th birthday last Saturday with a simple family celebration.  I cooked his favorite champorado for breakfast and we sang him a song and he blew his birthday candles.  Then we had some pansit for lunch.  At around 3 pm, we left for SM North Edsa where I had a voucher for unlimited play at Active Fun that I bought from Metrodeal.  They played for almost 3 hours! After that, we went in search of his gift, the board game Game of the Generals but we couldn't find it at Toy Kingdom or at the department store so I will just look for it elsewhere and give the gift later.  Then, we had dinner at KFC. On the way home, we bought McDonald coke float to cap off the night.  The birthday boy was all smiles at this simple celebration and my heart was filled with happiness at his obvious delight at life's little joys! Thank God for this awesome kid!


Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster