Seoul Garden Hotpot: Loving Korean!

Nov 1, 2012

Last week, I had lunch with two former officemates and we chose the new Korean restaurant in Robinsons Galleria, the Seoul Garden Hotpot.  This is located at the 4F, across the cinema and beside Burgoo.  Chef D'Angelo used to occupy this space.  Anyway, I am not really into Korean food.  I dont hate it, but I dont look for it either.  But after this lunch, I know I would love to try new Korean dishes.
We had this seafood pancake and it was great.  It comes with the sauce that was not too spicy and a little sweet, which was perfect for me. 
I forgot the name of this noodle dish, but it was good also, but my mom makes better sotanghon, ha ha. 
But the Chicken Bulgogi Bap was really something! I can eat it all day.  These 3 dishes only costs us a little more than P400 and it was more than enough for the 3 of us.  There was also refillable appetizers that I forgot to take a photo.  So try Seoul Garden and find your inner Korean :)


Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster