Wednesday Happy Thoughts!

Nov 14, 2012

Lets count down our blessings this Wednesday morning!  Happiness is:
1. Eliana Sky's 1st birthday party! Super love the food!
2. Swimming party at Rona's.  Love the bonding moments with my BFF's.
3. The comfort of riding in our car.  If only I can drive it already.
4. Inay's chicken curry and barbecue was such a hit!
5. Busy at work.  Love the feeling of being able to contribute something.
6. My 'revalida' with my boss and his very kind words that made me cry! Super thanks boss.
7. Winning Breaking Dawn tickets at Nuffnang. And first time to watch at Newport cinema! And with my sister Kris and BFF's Ehms and Rona! Excited!
8. Buying massage vouchers for the family! We need the relaxation.
9. Game of Thrones marathon.
10. My sister for doing well in school. Hay, konti na lang, graduate na siya!

To see how this started and for credits on the image, click here.


0 comments: to “ Wednesday Happy Thoughts!

Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster