Wednesday Happy Thoughts

Nov 20, 2012

Happiness is a choice, and I choose to be happy! Happiness is:

1. That wonderful Sunday spent at QC Memorial Circle.
2. Learning how to drive. With less shouts from the instructor (aka my husband) on my second day, woohooo!
3. The Breaking Dawn screening at Resorts World.
4. And bonding with my sister Kris, and BFF's Rona and Ehms, and being RW members.
5. Just found out yesterday: Danniel is Top 1 again, and Ishi is Top 8.
6. Blogging time!
7. No rice diet again for 3 days now. Let's do this!
8. Pizza and mojos for snack yesterday, thanks to Atty Pat!
9. The 7-11 treat for the kids last night during my driving lessons.
10. Kris, for always stepping up.

To see how this started and for credits on the image, click here.


0 comments: to “ Wednesday Happy Thoughts

Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster