Bejewelled Spa: Revisited

Dec 22, 2012

We thoroughly enjoy our first visit at Bejewelled Spa in March so when I saw again that there was a deal at Cash Cash, I bought again three vouchers for me and my best friends Ehms and Rona.  Same as before, it was a very good experience! We have had other body scrub and massage experience from other salon before but we really keep coming back to Bejewelled Spa.  Apologies for the images as they are taken using my blackberry or Ehms' phone. Image below is before the scrub. 
After the one hour scrub, and the hair spa, we head on to the shower and then the massage follows.  It was still the best massage ever! Here are the well-pampered girls after the treat!
Posing before the Bejewelled Spa signage and saying, "I'll be back!"  I also told the girl to text us when they have groupon sale.


0 comments: to “ Bejewelled Spa: Revisited

Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster