Danniel's Birthday!

Dec 4, 2012


I think I have already blogged about my son Danniel turning 10, and how we had a simple celebration at home and then went to a mall for some more fun. And here are some of the photos, with lots of blue in them!
 Taken at the Skygarden of SM North Edsa on our way inside the mall. Love the blue Christmas tree!
Then we went to Active Fun for unlimited play!
 Where he obviously had unlimited fun! Just look at those colorful balls! Too bad I cant join him, ha ha ha!
 The boy is tired after 3 hours of play and lay down on the piano! I would have join him too!
On the way to dinner, and while looking for his gift, he saw this huge Optimus Prime character and just had to pose!
 A nice family photo with pink and blue Chrismas tree as backdrop! Too bad my husband came from work and the mall was closing when he arrived!



1 comments: to “ Danniel's Birthday!

Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster