My 1st New Year's Resolution for 2013!

Dec 6, 2012

I love buying stuff online, especially beauty and wellness deals.  I buy massage deals for my husband, hair treatments for me and my sister, and spa package for me and my BFF's and even rooms in Boracay! Despite hits and misses in some deals, I am actually happy with most of my purchases.  But when the bills arrive, I get the shock of my life! Its so easy to click 'BUY' and make purchases because you don't feel the expense yet. But since I am saving for my first out of the country trip February next year, the buying has to stop! So I will delete all my bookmarks for these sites so that I will not be tempted to check their latest deals. So Ehms, stop me please! Oh and see you later for our Spa Date thanks to Cashcash, hahahaha!


Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster