My First Longchamp

Dec 27, 2012

This was a very unexpected gift, but much much welcome indeed! My friends at the office gave me this for Christmas, my first Longchamp Le Pliage small bag!  I was hoping to get it as a gift from my husband, or as gift to myself, but since I am saving for the Cambodia trip, I was hoping to get this next quarter of next year! Thanks to them, I will just have to buy a bigger one after I buy my Kindle and or a Fossil watch, ha ha ha!
See the very sweet note on the card? I was so touched that I screamed when I opened it and saw what was inside.  But I also contributed to the gift for the girls too, but I am so touched by their gesture.
I hope this will not be my last Longchamp because I am hoping to buy another one before the year ends.  There is nothing like a nice bag to make a girl feel empowered!


0 comments: to “ My First Longchamp

Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster