Wednesday Happy Thoughts!

Dec 27, 2012

Belated Merry Christmas everyone! Today is the day to count our blessings!  Happiness is:
1. Celebrating Christmas with my whole family, including my Ate Dianne and her family!
2. Seeing the joy in the face of my kids when they open their gifts. Priceless.
3. Karaoke session, thanks to Kuya Mher!
4. My Longchamp from my Corplan friends. Yehey!
5. My tripod and monopod. Now I only have to save up for a DSLR camera!
6. Driving to MOA and back! And parking at level 6 too!
7. Our 15th year anniversary. We attended mass and had a simple lunch at MOA. It was simple and fun.
8. Watching Enteng Kabisote with the kids. The kids enjoyed it so we were happy also.
9. Oh, and Divisoria shopping with Inay and Kris.
10. Driving to Taytay to fetch my Ate and her family because they spent the Christmas in our house.  Even though she wouldn't let me drive on the way to our house and back to theirs, hahaha!

To see how this started and for credits on the image, click here.


0 comments: to “ Wednesday Happy Thoughts!

Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster