Wednesday Happy Thoughts!

Jan 30, 2013

Happiness is:
1. My blog has been reinstated, but still locked as of this writing. Waiting, waiting and waiting some more.  Its still a lot better than deleted though!
2. My first Mindanao trip was a super super fun experience!
3. Zipline and water rafting are now off my bucket list!
4. Vandeep pastel, lansones (even off season) and mangosteen.  Too bad I cant bring home as much as I want.
5. Our trip to Puerto Princesa in October with the kids! And Ehms and Paul and Leslie! Hope Rona can still buy her tickets come next sale!
6. My kids for missing us so much, and our home, being such a welcome sight after being away for 4 days.
7. Gym time. Running at least 6K a day.
8. Zumba
9. My sister Kris passed her thesis defense with flying colors! Yahoo!
10. For my husband, for being such a good sport and for loving me, as I am.

To see how this started and for credits on the image, click here.


0 comments: to “ Wednesday Happy Thoughts!

Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster