Kiping it Cool In Camiguin

Feb 7, 2013

Kiping! I love sweets and when I saw these delicacies being sold at Sto Nino Cold Spring and then at Katibawasan Falls, I just have to taste them! These are Kiping, especially made in Camiguin. My first taste of them were the best!
 They were being sold for P10 each and I think I had three.  It was crunchy and sweet.  Made from kamote, grounded and dried, they were like fried turon wrappers.
 The sweet molasses made it even tastier! See how happy I was!
 They also taste like ice cream cones! We havent had lunch, and it was already around 130 pm so the Kipings were really a life saver.
  The couple who eat Kiping together, stay cool together!
You must definitely try these Kipings from Camiguin or your experience will not be complete.


Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster