That Siam Reap-Phnom Penh-Ho Chi Min Trip

Feb 28, 2013

My first passport stamp!
It was my first time to travel abroad, and I was obviously very excited  right from the get go.  Our tickets were booked last year, around August and our 3 hotels were booked before the year ended.  We set a budget of US$400 each, enough for expenses and shopping.  We packed our bags, our passports and our cameras and we went on a crazy and fun 5N6D adventure!

Finally, we get to Cambodia before midnight. It was my first time to be outside of the country and I was a little apprehensive.  Thank goodness I was with friends who are familiar with travelling. I could not resist a photo at the airport!
sa cellphone ad talaga? hehe.
And less than 5 hours later, we get a glimpse of the famous sunrise over the Angkor Wat temple.  More on that on the next post!


Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster