Wednesday Happy Thoughts!

Feb 27, 2013


Happy Wednesday! Happiness is:
1. The super fun and wonderful Cambodia-Vietnam trip and going home to my family after!
2. The cheap finds in the night market at Pub Street, the night market in Phnom Penh and the Bin Tahn market. I wish  I had more money with me, ha ha ha.
3. The 4 hotel in 5 nights experience! So that was how that other half lives.
4. The scary but adventure-filled bus rides.
5. Seeing the Angkor Wat and other temples. Finally!
6. Riding a Tuktuk, and haggling with the fares, ha ha. I am now an expert!
7. The Vietnamese iced coffee at Bin Tahn market.
8. Getting a total of 8 stamps on my passport! Not just one, but eight, on my first trip alone!
9. Realizing I missed my family so much and that while I wish to go back to Cambodia, I want to share the experience with husband more.
10. Learning that once you see other countries and see how people live, you really, only, feel at home in you country and would never want to live anywhere else.

To see how this started and for credits on the image, click here.


0 comments: to “ Wednesday Happy Thoughts!

Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster