Happy Birthday, Drexelle!

Mar 25, 2013

My eldest son Drexelle (in the middle, ha ha ha, because you might think I am mom to Superman) turned 15 years old today.  I was so young when I had him, and was just months away from college and just barely employed.  But I have never regretted even one moment of having him in my life.  He is one of the greatest gifts that I have received and I love him so fiercely. 

To my son, you will always be my baby no matter how old you become.  My dearest wish is for you to realize your dreams and become a better person.  I know you will achieve my dreams and wishes for you because you are a good boy and because we will do everything in our power to help you.

I love you very much, Anak!


1 comments: to “ Happy Birthday, Drexelle!

Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster