Wednesday Happy Thoughts

Mar 20, 2013

Happiness is:
1. Danniel and Ishi are Achievers once more! Danniel is Top 2, and Ishi is Top 6. Proud Mom!
2. My husband is just a few weeks away from being a regular employee.  He already had his assessment a week ago and its looking good.  Thank you Lord!
3. Durian chips.
4. Finishing the Beautiful Creatures series and loving it.
5. Tea. Yes, I now love drinking tea.
6. Getting compliments (and believing them, ha ha ha) about my arms getting a little better in shape. Dapat lang no, ang bigat ng weights!
7. Tupig from my mom-in-law. I love them!
8. Extra moolah from our Cooperative. Yes!
9. My coming run with Ehms this weekend. Excited!
10. Ishi lost some weight already in just 10 days! Yes!

To see  how this started and for credits on the image, click here.


0 comments: to “ Wednesday Happy Thoughts

Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster