Wednesday Happy Thoughts

Mar 27, 2013

Happy Holy Wednesday everyone! Let us count our blessings today! Happiness is:

1. Mom-in-law is out of the hospital. She had difficulty in breathing but she was discharged after a day and is now just going for check ups. Hay, health is indeed wealth!
2. Roasted almond covered in milk chocolate. P500 for 3LB. 11 pieces for only 160 calories. Yes, I am on a diet.
3. Last day of the work week!
4. My husband is coming home today after a 3-day team building at work. Hope he buys lots of pasalubong!
5. Goodnight kisses from the kids.
6. Drexelle's birthday. My eldest is now almost a man. But he will always be my little boy.
7. The spaghetti that I cooked for his birthday was such a hit. Sorry naman, sarap ko magluto e, he he.
8. Sleeping at 230am because I cannot stop from reading. Buti na lang naglowbat ung kindle. 
9. Chocolate muffins and coffee. Perfect way to spend the morning.
10. Our 5k fun run last Sunday with Ehms.  Next time, 10k na talaga!

To see how this started and for credits on the image, click here.


0 comments: to “ Wednesday Happy Thoughts

Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster