I Diet Because I Love To Eat

Apr 11, 2013

Beef Rice Platter @ Brasas

I told myself that before May rolls in, I will be back to my weight of 132 lbs, down from my current 138 lbs.  But, I gained another pound overnight and above is the culprit! We had dinner at Brasas in Podium to celebrate my friend's birthday. That is the Beef  Rice Platter (P220) that I had and I tell you, it was worth the weight gain!  Paired with a bottle of cold San Mig Light, I realized that this is precisely the reason why I exercise: so that I could eat without the guilt.  We also ordered Carne Asada Fries (P120) as appetizer and it was delicious!  Brasas is Latin American Street Food and it was great! Thanks to my office mates for introducing me to Brasas! 


Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster