Ishi's First Run: Good Housekeeping Family Fun Run

Apr 9, 2013

Last Saturday, April, Good Housekeeping has its Family Fun Run at Bonifacio Global City.  I registered myself and my daughter for the 3K parent and child obstacle run, and my eldest for the 5K open category run.  I was not able to register my husband and my other son because we were not sure if his work schedule will allow him to come with us.  Good thing his shift for that week was for the afternoon so he was with us, to to drive and take pictures, ha ha.
My eldest son already took off for his own run and my daughter and I waiting for the warm up exercise. 
We were at the front of the line, very eager to run! Ha ha ha. Actually, I just want the picture, he he. 
My Ishi, running and excited on her first run! She has lots of energy, except at that part of the obstacle course where she had to climb a part of a huge inflatable. She was almost in tears so I told her to just get off the inflatable. 
I was tired already, ha ha. Thanks to my husband for the blurry pictures, he he.. 
 My son, who was running a 5K met us along the way. And he took off running again!
 Just a little more and we were almost to the finish line! We were actually just walking and looking and admiring the dogs! 
Finally, we were at the finish line! We did it! My daughter was so happy at her accomplishment!
After the run, we made the rounds of the booths and my kids enjoyed the Kzone booth very much where they played some games for some prizes.  
And my son also won P1000 GC at the raffle! And he was on stage with hosts, Chico and Delamar. 
It was indeed a fun family event and I am sure that we will participate again next year, and I will be sure to register all my family members!


1 comments: to “ Ishi's First Run: Good Housekeeping Family Fun Run

Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster