Procrastination

Apr 1, 2013

According to Wikipedia, in Psychology, procrastination refers to the act of replacing high-priority actions with tasks of lower priority, or doing something from which one derives enjoyment, and thus putting off important tasks to a later time. Of the definition, only the word enjoyment jumps at me.  It means, I would rather be doing something that I enjoy now, this very moment.  And blogging is one of them, and looking at watches in Amazon and adding them on my wishlist.

At this very moment, here are some of the things that I should be doing:
1. Read on financial modelling
2. Read performance reviews
3. Write my MBA re-admission request letter
4. Go to the Bloomberg terminal

But I enjoy writing here at my blog more and looking at watches at Amazon, that I am not doing them anytime soon, ha ha ha.  And then I read further and found out that procrastination has psychological causes such as anxiety issues, low sense of self worth and a self defeating mentality, and now, I feel sad. Gah.
I really want to be at the beach right now. La lang.





0 comments: to “ Procrastination

Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster