Run with the PBA Fans

Apr 22, 2013

The Run with the PBA Fans was held last Sunday, April 21 at Frontera Verde in Tiendesitas.  Thanks to the Buy 1 Take 1 promo of Shopinas.com, we were able to buy race kits for only P375 each, instead of the usual P500. Well, the shipping cost was added since it was an online purchase. Anyway, there were only a few PBA players, like it said, it was a run with the PBA fans, not players, he he he. Below is our group, and my son who took our picture. It was also a first time for me to drive without my husband beside me, so this run is going to be very memorable!
I finished the 5K race at my usual 45 minute mark.  I did better during the OFW run because my time then was only 40-something minutes. There was this one portion of the road were everybody was walking because it was uphill, unlike in Roxas Blvd were it was just one straight road. Hahaha, excuses, excuses, I know! 
With my BFF Ehms and super friend Tinay. My running buddies, aside from son Drex, are also my mountain-climbing buddies. 
There were a handful PBA players but unfortunately, I don't know anybody!  I would look at my son whenever I see some tall people running and he would even nod or shake his head to let me know whether they were players or not! 
This one is an injured Ginebra player according to my son. Very nice of him for showing his support to the runners! 
I don't know the guy also, ha ha ha.  
And since I wasn't able to take my pictures with any player since its my son who likes them, I had this photo with the Rain or Shine mascot instead, ha ha ha. 
And here I am, a proud race finisher! There were lots of booths and freebies by the way, and we really enjoyed ourselves at this fan run.  



0 comments: to “ Run with the PBA Fans

Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster