Energetic at the Energen Family Run 2013

May 28, 2013

Last Sunday, my friends and I were at Bonifacio Global City for the Energen Family Run.  We almost didn't make the registration, good thing Teng was able to find us slots in a registration outlet in Alabang. Anyway, we were not able to register the kids so it was just the three of us.  My husband was with us, as well as my daughter, and they just ran with us anyway.
Overall, the run was well-organized.  There are enough hydration stations and marshalls all over the place.  There was a lootbag for the runners and there were also Energen booths, both free and selling, and a photobooth of course. 
Bearwin Meily was the host of the program, and we find him to be very funny and not offensive at all.  We also like the 500M dash for the kids and my daughter wished I was able to register her, and I said next time we will register early.
We stayed until after the raffle was finished because we were laughing so hard at Bearwin.  Anyway, below are the loots for this run.


Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster