I Found Some Tutubi!

May 8, 2013

I have a long fascination with Tutubi or dragonflies, hence the name of this blog.  I also have a small dragonfly inked on my foot. So last weeekend when we went home to Batangas for a quick get-away, I was so happy to discover these wonderful tutubi in the river where we took a much needed dip!
I wish you could have seen me when I was a young kid jumping with my cousins over rice fields chasing after grasshoppers and dragonflies! 
We used to bathe under the rain and look for frogs and then run when we find them. Our lolo would cook for us corn and camote which we would eat happily after we were dry and safely inside our warm nipa hut. 
Seeing these dragonflies makes me fondly remember growing up as a kid, with nary a care in the world.  I am just happy to see these tutubi as a reminder that to a child, everything is wonderful.  I hope that I am able to give that to my kids too. 


0 comments: to “ I Found Some Tutubi!

Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster