Wear It Your Way With Wacoal

May 30, 2013

Nothing makes a woman feel more beautiful and confident than knowing that she wears sexy yet sensible underwear. For a woman on the go, she always have to have that versatile bra that will work on any outfit. And I just love this one!

WB7513This bra provides full coverage as well as uplift without the wire. Wide side panels eliminate any unwelcome bulges and create a more slender silhouette, making this an ideal bra for the female sophisticate. 
Since I am a budget traveler, a runner, a wannabe-mountain climber and a working mom, this bra will just be perfect for me and my body in any of these outfits:
  1. On shorts/jeans and shirts-my usual outfit when I travel and or when I run;
  2. On my smart casual or work dresses for my daily office get-up;
  3. and on those rare occasions when I have to dress to the nines, like on weddings and formal parties.


I love that this bra will hide my 'unnecessary curves and give me that confidence that I need!  Oh and by the way, Wacoal has just made dressing up more fun by making it easier to Wear It Your Way! Check out the versatile ways you can wear your bra!







Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster