Wednesday Happy Thoughts!

May 22, 2013

Happiness is:
1. All three kids finally enrolled and Danniel's 50% tuition fee discount! Buti na lang, matalino ang anak ko! Books and school supplies na lang.
2. The 'puchu-puchung' fun run last Sunday.
3. The Trentalog at QC Memorial Circle.
4. Happy Thought. You know what you are, hi hi hi.
5. Free movie ticket to Fast and Furious 6!
6. Seeing Karen over lunch.  She is here for a short vacation and we miss her so much! And it was also a chance to see my friends again despite being buildings apart. He he.
7. Our 'emergency leave', he he.
8. My paypal emergency fund.
9. The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo series.
10. My two laptops at work.  See, I have lots of stuff to do so my laptops are such a big help!

To see how this started and for credits on the image, click here.


0 comments: to “ Wednesday Happy Thoughts!

Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster