I Fell In Love With Davao!

Jun 25, 2013

When I travel, I have few requirements: must be traveling with a fun group, must stay in an affordable but great place, must do activities that are offered in that place, must see the sights, and must eat great food.  All of these were met, and more, when we went to Davao! And I fell in love with it!
I was of course with my Superfriends: me and my husband, Ehms and Paul, Rona and Rodney and new found friends,Teng and Star, and Leyn and Sam. They were a fun bunch, and as adventurous as I am.

They were game in trying out places to eat, activities to do, and seeing the great places in Davao! With all of these to offer, Davao was indeed one of the great places we've been so far.
And I will come back again for sure! Dabaw Inyo Ni!


Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster