Man of Steel Surprise Movie Screening by Wacoal

Jun 13, 2013

Remember the blog post I made for Wacoal's Wear It Your Way contest? Well, I won!  So last night, I was off to Resorts World with my sister.  It was so convenient for us because we are members, so we took the free shuttle in Banawe to RW. Then because we were there very early, we went to the to try and change my sister's Junior membership card but was unsuccessful because she was asked to show a government ID, which she doesn't have yet. So we went to the activity area, and lo and behold, Ely Buendia was scheduled to perform! And his front act was the world-renowned, and my Alma mater's very own, PUP Banda Kawayan! We were also given small flags, since it was an Independence day celebration after all.
ticket (this time, a good seat because we were very early!)
So at 7:40, we lined up for the registration, and the photobooth of course, and then got our tickets and lootbag.  At this time, I was texting like crazy about the event, like I do every Nuffnang event.  That is just one way of thanking our generous sponsors by the way, he he. 
#OOTD
After some more photo ops, and hurried dinner at McDonalds, we went down again at the activity center to watch THE ELY BUENDIA SING!!!! And after two songs, they had to drag me to the elevator to go up to the cinema, he he he. 
my loots
And then during the program, my name was called as one of the winners of 1,000 GC from Wacoal! So wit the free popcorn and drinks, we watched the Man of Steel. But I was more awed with Fast and Furious 6, and Iron Man, than this one.  Or maybe, I was just busy drolling over Henry Cavill to pay much attention to the story line, hahahah!  Thanks again, Wacoal and Nuffnang!!! 



Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster