Wednesday Happy Thoughts!

Jun 12, 2013

Happiness is:

1. Finally enrolled at the graduate school! Whew. Goodbye Sundays!
2. Revisiting my Alma mater, and the rush of memories.
3. The holiday today. Its not just the Philippine Independence Day, but also a 'freedom' day from the office, he he.
4. The movie screening today, thanks to Nuffnang and Wacoal! Double date with Ehms and Paul!
5. Minute Burger's Bacon Cheeseburger. They look way better than they taste, he he he.
6. My husband had a motorcycle accident, but thankfully only had cuts and bruises and no broken bones. Thank's God he was wearing his helmet properly!
7. Driving my kids to school and getting a barrage of kisses before they alight!
8. My Inay, for preparing my 'baon' with biscuit pa.  Ang dami nga lang kanin, parang pang contruction worker lang, hahaha.
9. The wallpapers!
10. The coming Pico de Loro climb on Sunday, as my last hurrah to mountain climbing as my Sundays are going to be occupied!

To see how this started and for credits on the image, click here.


0 comments: to “ Wednesday Happy Thoughts!

Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster