Wednesday Happy Thoughts!

Jun 26, 2013

Happiness is a choice and I choose to count my blessings! Happiness is:

1. The Davao trip with the Superfriends and new-found friends was Awesome!
2. Experiencing Paanod or water tubing.  It was an extreme sport all right and I have the cuts and bruises to prove it!
3. Eating, or rather drinking Durian. Had it as a shake and ice cream.
4. Seeing the Philippine Eagles up close.
5. Sliding down a giant tarpaulin and dropping at the salty ocean!
6. Eating Pochero with Carabao meat at Blue Carabao diner.
7. Seeing millions of fruit bats at Monfort Bat Cave. It was indeed a sight to behold!
8. My Inay and my sister Kris, for looking after my kids while I was away.
9. The great food adventure in Davao.
10. My first MBA class.

To see how this started and for credits on the image, click here.


0 comments: to “ Wednesday Happy Thoughts!

Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster