Wednesday Happy Thoughts!

Jul 18, 2013

Happiness is a choice and I choose to count my blessings! Happiness is:
1. Danica's (my niece) 7th birthday party in Batangas last Saturday.  It was fun!
2. Driving from work to Taytay on my own. If only I can master the art of parking :)
3. My classes are going fine and I am getting to know my classmates better.  This is turning out to be a good idea.
4. My son for waking me up last Sunday for my classes, making me coffee and buying me pandesal.  And he told me 'ang hirap pumasok Ma? I can relate!' Hahahaha, totally made my day!
5.Sumang dapa from Batangas.
6. Losing 2 lbs in 2 days.  I wish I can keep it up so I can lose 20 lbs before October (I wish!).
7. Things are looking up at work after I talked to my boss about my problem. I am now on another team, and hoping to learn new things.
8. My newly rebonded hair. Ang ganda ko na girl! Hahaha.
9. Chocolates
10. Monster University.

To see how this started and for credits on the image, click here.


0 comments: to “ Wednesday Happy Thoughts!

Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster