Aug 13, 2013
Aug 12, 2013
Aug 8, 2013
Aug 7, 2013
1. Drexelle's UPCAT and going to UP for the first time.
2. Finally enjoying my classes, and knowing my classmates better.
3. My husband for getting up in the morning to get the kids ready for school for 3 days in a row!
4. Paying off some of my loans. Sarap ng feeling!
5. Mountain Maid Ube Jam from Baguio. I finished a bottle in 2 sitting!
6. Facial from Slimmer's World with Vangie, thanks to gift cheques from Rachel.
7. My husband's Native Shoes, thanks to the gift cheques I won from Nuffnang.
8. Caramel sundae from McDonalds. Simple pleasure.
9. Sweet kisses from my kids.
10. The mezzanine in our house.
To see how this started and for credits on the image, click here.
Aug 6, 2013
Aug 3, 2013
I was too busy, to busy last week!
1. I had meetings out of the office for 3 days
2. I had a 2-day training
3. My sister Kris was not at home so I had to help the kids with their homework and costumes.
4. I was adding my comments on our group paper.
5. We had to go to a wake.
6. The house was a mess because we added a mezzanine.
7. I had to do the laundry and the ironing.
8. I was working on a project at work.
9. I had a bad case of allergies
10. It was raining!
And because it was a stressful week, I was stress eating! And this added more to my stress, hahaha. This was not as bad as before but I had no time to blog as I was too busy catching up with work and school stuff! Now I am really wondering why I bothered to enroll, hahaha.