Hair Rebond at Envy Me Salon

Aug 2, 2013

Last month, I felt my hair was too long and I already had split ends so I decided to go for a trim.  The following day, my hair looks all kinds of weird! So I had no choice but look for a reasonable rebond deal. Good thing I saw that Envy Me Salon in Galleria was on sale at Metrodeal so I availed of the voucher. Availment was supposed to start on August 6, but I couldn't wait so I called to ask if I can have the treatment done the following day and they agreed! So I left from work early and was there at 4.

Envy Me Salon looks very nice.  It was chic, clean, and well-lighted.  I approached the counter for my appointment and after I handed the voucher, I good to go. The treatment was great! My stylist, (I forgot his name) was very serious with his work and keeps on checking that I was okay.
There were several people working on me despite the presence of other customers.  One girl shampooed my hair, another helped with putting on the treatment and another also helped with the blow dry and ironing. The service was great and not rushed! I loved it! 
And to top it all off, my hair looks great! My hair has body, so unlike the usual rebond that I see where the hair looks too straight! Everyone at the office loved it. I love it! But please, excuse the double chin, hahaha!

Envy Me Salon and Spa
3rd Floor West Wing, Robinson Galleria Mall Ortigas Center Quezon City
Tel. 576-4716



5 comments: to “ Hair Rebond at Envy Me Salon

Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster