Maxima Aqua Fun, Samal Island

Aug 8, 2013

Next on our itinerary in Samal Island was a visit to Maxima Aquafun. After Hagimit, we had a quick lunch at one of the carinderia in the palengke and then we were off to Maxima. Entrance fee was P200 each, with free cottage, use of life vests and unlimited access to the giant slide. By the way, it was a long walk down to the beach from the entrance, so be prepared. I meant for going back up. Ha ha ha ha!
The place was not crowded and the restrooms were adequate.  Food is allowed inside but since we already had a very filling lunch, we only had our chips and drinks with us. So, off we went to the giant slide.
And it was scary and fun, or fun and scary! It felt as though the slide will go on forever! I was finished with my initial wave of screams, and I had to start again before I took a plunge to the very salty water! And I sunk deep and went up instantly, sputtering, and shouting and just happy to be alive! It was so scary and fun! I only had 2 turns on the giant slide, and the second one was just so I can have my picture taken (P75 each)!
After that, we just had fun swimming, jumping on the diving platform (well, not me!I just posed for pictures) and of course, jump shots! It was another super fun day with the super friends with one even conquering his fears!



Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster