Wednesday Happy Thoughts!

Aug 7, 2013

Happiness is:
1. Drexelle's UPCAT and going to UP for the first time.
2. Finally enjoying my classes, and knowing my classmates better.
3. My husband for getting up in the morning to get the kids ready for school for 3 days in a row!
4. Paying off some of my loans.  Sarap ng feeling!
5. Mountain Maid Ube Jam from Baguio. I finished a bottle in 2 sitting!
6. Facial from Slimmer's World with Vangie, thanks to gift cheques from Rachel.
7. My husband's Native Shoes, thanks to the gift cheques I won from Nuffnang.
8. Caramel sundae from McDonalds. Simple pleasure.
9. Sweet kisses from my kids.
10. The mezzanine in our house.

To see how this started and for credits on the image, click here.


0 comments: to “ Wednesday Happy Thoughts!

Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster