Oct 23, 2013
Zest Air is now flying with AirAsia, the World's Best Low Cost Airline and with this AirAsia Zest brings you to a destination of your choice! And I am always on the hunt for low quality fares so that I can travel with my family especially now that AirAsia Zest can take us to our destinations at affordable prices. I even dare you to compare prices! Thanks to AirAsia Zest, the Right Way to Fly!
My Destination Wish List
|at the Baclayon Church Bell Tower|
1. Tagbilaran-our first ever family travel was in Bohol in 2008, and it is our most memorable travel yet. Despite the recent earthquake in Bohol, the city remains beautiful, and they need all the help that they can get to get back to their feet! And what better way to help Bohol than by helping in the tourism industry! AirAsia Zest flies from Manila to Tagbilaran daily.
|by the white beach of Boracay|
2. Boracay-our family love the beach and my kids had an unforgettable time in Boracay! There is something for people of all ages to do and we sure would love to comeback! There is no beach more beautiful than Boracay, and once you see the sunset there, you will love the place for sure!
|At the Magellan's Cross|
3. Cebu-my family loved the food and the places in Cebu. We were lucky to be able to see the Sto. Nino and to be blessed in His presence. We would also love to comeback if only for the lechon! Hahahaha!
I have only been out of the country once but these are the places that I want to visit with AirAsia Zest: Kuala Lumpur, Kota Kinabalu, Shanghai, Incheon. I will surely love to travel Asia with AirAsia!
1.Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia: To see and have my photo taken at the Petronas Towers, one of the tallest building in the world!
2. Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia: I am a wannabee mountaineer but I would love to dare myself and climb Mount Kinabalu!
3. Shanghai- see the Puodng Skyline and marvel at how the Chinese people have become!
4. Incheon-Take a walk at Jayu Park and see the statue of Douglas "I Shall Return" McArthur preferably while the flowers are in bloom!
Zest Air to be rebranded as AirAsia Zest
Offering Filipinos more choices, better value and enhanced services across a combined, larger network
MANILA, 20 September 2013 – Zest Air is now flying with AirAsia, The World’s Best Low Cost Airline. The Civil Aeronautics Board (“CAB”) approved “AirAsia Zest” as the new brand name of Zest Airways, Inc. CAB also approved the new logo of Zest Airways, Inc., wherein the Zest name has been incorporated into the iconic red hot circle, which is the signature logo of AirAsia.
AirAsia Zest Chairman Mikee Romero said, “We are excited to introduce AirAsia Zest, and what it represents. With our alliance, we are well positioned to offer our guests the strength of our combined network of domestic and international routes and unrivalled daily low fares, proving a world class travel experience that every Filipino deserves.
We hope this brand new look is the first of many steps towards making AirAsia Zest an airline that continues to revolutionize air travel in the Philippines. We are geared up and committed to ensuring that AirAsia Zest lives up to the same incredibly high standards of AirAsia,” Romero said.
Following this approval, the airline is currently updating its records with the Civil Aviation Authority of the Philippines (CAAP) to include the new business name “AirAsia Zest” in its permits with CAAP.