One Semester Down!

Oct 22, 2013

Time really fly so fast! I have already completed 9 units of my MBA degree and I only have maybe, well, a lot more! The past weeks flew by so fast, what with all the requirements for my 3 subjects.  I am thankful that I was able to complete my requirements in time, including several papers and final exams.  I am happy to announce that though it was easy to find essays online, I didn't need it yet this semester.  I have friends at work that helped me with completing my papers and I have them to thank for the quality of my work.  They critique it quite capably, and I was made to understand the topics more because they are practitioners in their own field. It is really very easy when people around you are helpful and objective at the same time!

I am currently enjoying a few weeks of semester break and I am going to enjoy my weekends with the family! I missed this, but despite giving them up to complete my MBA, I know that it will be worth it in 3 years once I have completed the course! And this is going to be one hell of a personal accomplishment for me!


0 comments: to “ One Semester Down!

Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster