Wednesday Happy Thoughts!

Oct 2, 2013

"Happiness is like jam, you can't spread a little without getting some on yourself!"

Happiness is:
1. Done with hotel and tour bookings for our Palawan trip on the 15th!
2. Watching Runner, Runner courtesy of Nuffnang and Globe.
3. Booked our El Nido trip for next year with the Superfriends! I know I said no more travel for next year but I have so little self-control when it comes to Piso sale, hahaha!
4. Winning P500 Travel Club GC from Travelbook.ph  This will for the staycation I plan this December, hahaha. I know! More gastos!
5. Enjoying my MBA but super panic for my finals in Statistics! I WILL GET OVER THIS! (say 1000x times!)
6. Can't wait to see my ex-boss tomorrow! She is one of kindest person I have met and I have learned a lot from her.
7. Our Ministop raid last Sunday! Hahaha, we bought Fried Chicken, ice cream, hotdog and kariman.  And we were supposed to buy only ice cream after going to mass! Ang tatakaw talaga!
8. Eating at Silantro last Friday. I can still imagine the delicious food!
9. Penoy with sukang maanghang. Ako na ang diet!
10. Carbtrim! (sabay bawi!)

To see how this started and for credits on the image, click here.


1 comments: to “ Wednesday Happy Thoughts!

Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster