Wednesday Happy Thoughts!

Oct 30, 2013

Happiness is:
1. The Thor 2 movie screening tonight with Drex, thanks to Nuffnang and Globe.
2. Encouraging my kids to be active and to diet, thanks to our Biggest Loser contest at home.
3. The Energen Run last Sunday, with free singlets, thanks to Havas PR.
4. And the free Energen drinks that I am having for lunch daily.
5. Officially enrolled for the the 2nd semester of my MBA class.
6. The coming Pico De Loro climb this Sunday.
7. Our new Uratex foldable matress. Yey, happy sleeping!
8. Watching Now You See Me.  I love Mark Ruffalo!
9. New Kindle Fire games for the kids, and not getting my hands on my Kindle anymore, hahaha.
10. The 50-min brisk walking session with my daughter this morning! Yey!

To see how this started and for credits on the image, click here.


1 comments: to “ Wednesday Happy Thoughts!

Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster