Wednesday Happy Thoughts

Nov 13, 2013

Happiness is :
1. Finally enrolled for the 2nd semester of my MBA class.
2. Playing Candy Crush.  I know, hahaha.
3. Done reading Allegiant. No spoilers here.
4. My sister Kris has a job now, but we don't get to see her much anymore, no thanks to her crazy schedule. I'm just happy that she is happy with her job.
5. Finally able to say goodbye to first sem after submitting our group thesis last Saturday! Yey!
6. Had my first class last Sunday and the instructor was good and let us go home early.  It's a good sign, hahaha.
7. Zumba!
8. Sad for the victims of Typhoon Yolanda, yet happy for the strong Filipino spirit.
9. Signed up for some runs for the Yolanda victims.
10. Agreeing to cancel office Christmas parties and donating the money instead.

To see how this started and for credits on the image, click here.


0 comments: to “ Wednesday Happy Thoughts

Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster