Wednesday Happy Thoughts!

Dec 18, 2013

Happiness is:
1. Our Zumba group party after our last session for the year! Exercise, then eat. Not bad!
2. Going to Divisoria with my kids and sister and spending way too much!
3. All the goodies at the office!
4. Just 2 more days to go and the kids are free from school work for the year! Yey!
5. Almost done with my work load. Almost.
6. School is done for the year for me too, and I am finish with my two reports as well.  Yipee!
7. Counting down to our Cambodia-Vietnam trip next year!
8. And we have hotels booked already.
9. New clothes, hahaha!
10. Looking forward to the long Christmas break!

To see how this started and for credits on the image, click here.


0 comments: to “ Wednesday Happy Thoughts!

Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster