Let's Do This!

Jan 20, 2014


It is less than a month before the trip to Cambodia and Vietnam with the Superfriends and since we are photo addict like that, I know we will take thousands of pictures and I dont want to look back at those pictures looking at my double chin! Hahaha, hence the inspiration (or desperation) to lose at least 5 lbs (or even just 5 lbs!).  I can do this during the weekdays because I can easily stay away from food and go to the gym here in our office.  But I have a hard time during weekends when the ref is just two steps away from the couch and the remote is on my tummy! Yep, I am a certified couch potato on weekends (after doing my chores, that is!).

Anyway, good luck to me and I hope I can at least lose 5 lbs! And I need all that luck and inspiration I can get, hahaha!


0 comments: to “ Let's Do This!

Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster