Watch Phineas and Ferb #TheWayYouWantIt

Feb 10, 2014

Call me anything you want, but I think I love Phineas and Ferb more than my kids do!  The first time I watched it with my kids, I am hooked! I love Candace and her never-ending quest to 'bust' her brothers and how everything magically disappears just before their mom comes in.  Too funny for me! And I love, love, love Agent P and of course, Dr. Doofenshmirtz! Sorry, there is no other cartoon that comes close to my obsession with Phineas and Ferb.  And the theme song, is the bomb! 

But, since I am a working mom of 3 kids, one of which is a teenager, and with a husband who loves basketball and Pinoy movies, I am almost always at the bottom of the remote-wielding totem pole!  So, what's a  mom to do?

Did you know that you can now Watch TV #TheWayYouWantIt ? Thanks to Skycable!

SKYcable iRecord gives you the power to pause, record, and rewind live TV, so you never miss out on any of your favorite shows and scenes. SKYcable has the first and only Personal Video Recorder (PVR) feature in the country.
Pause
The SKYcable iRecord also has timeshift which lets you pause live TV in case you  need to step out for a while and resume where you left off. 
Record
With a press of a button, it lets you record like your favorite tv series – while  watching the news.* . The SKYcable iRecord also lets you schedule recordings so it automatically saves the shows you want even if you’re not around.
Playback
You can bookmark, fast forward and rewind recorded shows so you can get back to your favorite scenes in a snap. Plus savor every exciting moment in slow motion and frame by frame playback.

So now, I don't have to fight with everyone to watch cartoons! I can do it on my own time, without guilt, and even with or without the company of my kids! Mornings when I am preparing breakfast is a good time to Watch TV #TheWayIWantIt!

Aside from the Skycable iRecord feature that I will surely, surely love, here are some other features that you will enjoy:
1.  The most number of standard definition (SD) and high definition (HD) channels.
2.  Ability to add channels and packs that you like to your basic plan.
3. Get access to special shows and events through SKYcable Pay-Per-View and Free View




Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster