Wednesday Happy Thoughts!

Feb 7, 2014

Happiness is:
1. The Mt. Makiling climb last Sunday. Our first climb of the year, and the weirdest of  the climbs by far!
2. And no MBA class on that day too!
3. Oh, and I turned a year older last Saturday and I just laze around the house the whole day! Couldn't have asked for a more perfect day than be with the ones I love.
4. A simple, home-made family birthday dinner!
5. Tuyo. Yummy.
6. The upcoming travel with the Superfriends. Super excited.
7. The hubby waking up in the morning to cook breakfast. Minsan lang, samantalahin, hahaha.
8. My IPhone. Hahaha. Should be writing my thesis, but.
9. McDo fries.
10. No gym for a week, yet no worries! I know I will have to suffer for this, but not today.  Hahaha, not today!


To see how this started and for credits on the image. click here.


0 comments: to “ Wednesday Happy Thoughts!

Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster